Join the Social Venture Partners of Arizona on March 26, 2014 for a fun-filled evening where local nonprofits will give three minute “pitches” about their organizations. The eight finalists, selected for their entrepreneurial approach to creating social change and the ability to powerfully communicate their vision, will compete for cash awards. Learn more by visiting the SVP Fast Pitch website, or by contacting Sentari Minor.
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.