If you are part of a Cooperative, the World Cooperative Monitor wants to hear from you! The European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises (Euricse) and the International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) are calling on co-operatives to contribute to the World Co-operative Monitor. The annual index gathers data on co-operatives of all sizes across all continents, demonstrating the important role of co-ops in the world economy. It also aims to create a network between co-operatives and mutuals within the World Co-operative Monitor for greater sharing of information, business intelligence and business opportunities. Click here to complete the questionnaire.
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.