Living Resources and the Grand Central Art Center are seeking a Creative to inspire change in affordable housing communities. Artists, architects and social activists alike can apply to be given housing (or a housing stipend), a working stipend, and a small budget to execute their projects. Living Resources and the Grand Central Art Center are look for Creatives to live and/or spend significant amounts of time with the people living there, get to know them, listen and lead the effort to stimulate change using their specific skill set and Social Practice approaches. Applications for individuals or groups are due Friday, May 23, 2014. If you are interested, click here for more information.
- The storyline behind a strong picture of a Czech girl’s contempt for neo-Nazis
- Wedding License – Congratulations on your own engagement! Isn’t it time to start out making plans for your fantasy Las vegas, nevada wedding?
- Online vs. Offline. Where do foreigners select looking for girlfriends?
- Estranged Husband Walks complimentary after Accused of Stabbing Wife in Face
- Term life insurance: have you been an ongoing or previous VA term life insurance policyholder?
- (no title)
- Malaysian Women: The Best Treasure Southern Asia Can Suggest You
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.