Living Resources and the Grand Central Art Center are seeking a Creative to inspire change in affordable housing communities. Artists, architects and social activists alike can apply to be given housing (or a housing stipend), a working stipend, and a small budget to execute their projects. Living Resources and the Grand Central Art Center are look for Creatives to live and/or spend significant amounts of time with the people living there, get to know them, listen and lead the effort to stimulate change using their specific skill set and Social Practice approaches. Applications for individuals or groups are due Friday, May 23, 2014. If you are interested, click here for more information.
- Ladies In ISIS In ‘Guest House For Young Girl
- Metis Seattle Graduate Ann Fung’s Voyage from Colegio to Info Science
- Just how to compose an Analytical analysis Paper: Best Gu by ResearchPaperWriter
- International Might Day What is needed to Individuals and The key reason why We Remember
- 7 Financial that is important lessons Can Study From 2016
- Buy A Wife
- Simple tips to Write a conclusion that is strong on the Outstanding Essay Conclusion Examples
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.