FinCapDev is a mobile app development competition that helps millions of underserved Americans make smarter financial choices and achieve better access to financial services. FinCapDev is offering a $100,000 prize purse, startup cash, as well as tech resources and expert consultation to help you develop your mobile application. Applications are due April 7, 2014. For more information and links to the application, click here.
- The storyline behind a strong picture of a Czech girl’s contempt for neo-Nazis
- Wedding License – Congratulations on your own engagement! Isn’t it time to start out making plans for your fantasy Las vegas, nevada wedding?
- Online vs. Offline. Where do foreigners select looking for girlfriends?
- Estranged Husband Walks complimentary after Accused of Stabbing Wife in Face
- Term life insurance: have you been an ongoing or previous VA term life insurance policyholder?
- (no title)
- Malaysian Women: The Best Treasure Southern Asia Can Suggest You
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.