The Ittleson Foundation is dedicated to serving the needs of the underprivileged and providing resources for organizations. The Foundation provide funds for new initiatives and model projects that have the potential to greatly enhance public policy and the lives of fellow citizens in the area of mental health, AIDS, and the environment. They are currently providing grants for projects in the AIDS and Mental Health program area. Initial letters of inquiry must be received before September 1, 2014. For more information, visit their website http://www.ittlesonfoundation.org/
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.