Ashoka U is looking for full-time summer interns (40 hours a week, minimum of 10 weeks) to work in the Ashoka Global office in Arlington, VA. Interns will work on specific projects that look to ultimately accomplish Ashoka U’s mission: “Catalyzing social innovation in higher education.” For more information about the internship, as well as the desired intern qualifications, click here. Applications are due by April 15, 2014.
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.