Ashoka U is looking for full-time summer interns (40 hours a week, minimum of 10 weeks) to work in the Ashoka Global office in Arlington, VA. Interns will work on specific projects that look to ultimately accomplish Ashoka U’s mission: “Catalyzing social innovation in higher education.” For more information about the internship, as well as the desired intern qualifications, click here. Applications are due by April 15, 2014.
- Thesis Modifying: How To Rewrite Text
- College Publishing Prompts: several Hacks to enhance Your Efficiency
- Composing the Honesty Document
- Exactly What Are Sexy Russian Females Like?
- How to Publish a Top School Application Composition inside Washington’s Archdiocese
- Scholarships with March 2015 deadlines
- How Espresso Disrupts Slimming Down
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.