If you are interested in learning more about or getting involved in a multipurpose cooperative, come to an open house on April 19, 2014 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm at 2811 N. 39th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85009. This informational meeting will discuss the opportunities and benefits of being in a business structured on the cooperative model. For more information, call 623-204-8558.
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.