From February 10-11 in Washington, D.C., the BlueGreen Alliance Foundation will hold the 2014 Good Jobs, Green Jobs Conference. Join elected officials, leaders in the business, labor, and environmental communities, and other stakeholders to discuss strategies for creating good jobs while tackling climate change and building a clean energy economy. Visit http://www.greenjobsconference.org/
- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.