Nearly one third of Americans (29 per cent) say they belong to a consumer co-operative and 72 per cent think co-ops are “helpful to consumers”, according to a new U.S. survey. Survey respondents also rated consumer co-operatives more highly than other types of businesses on measures of quality and service. The survey was developed by the National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA) and Consumer Federation of America (CFA), and was administered to a representative sample of 1,008 adult Americans by Opinion Research Corp International (ORC) in April, 2012. For the full press release, follow the link.
- AREA 48
- Association of Cooperative Educators
- Eastern Conference for Workplace Democracy
- World We Want Foundation Social Action Projects
- Economic Democracy Conference in Madison, Wisconsin
- Call for Applications – MA in Human Rights and Conflict Management in Pisa, Italy
- International Co-operative Alliance Annual Conference
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.