- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Support Networks
The Democracy Collaborative report offers a representative survey of some key emerging best practices in state and local policy-making to support community wealth building—designed to support economic inclusion goals, create quality jobs with family-supporting wages, address generational poverty, stabilize communities … Continue reading
SIGN UP HERE for the Alliance for Justice Webinar on October 8th (2-3pm PT) This one hour seminar will discuss how different types of organizations…unions, political organizations, nonprofit serve and educational orgs can get together. There will be a specific … Continue reading
StartOut, the first national network of LGBT entrepreneurs is organizing its 2014 demonstration day in San Francisco. Demo Day provides a forum for innovative startups from the StartOut community to pitch their ideas and connect with potential investors. For more … Continue reading
The Arizona State University Innovation Challenge is an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students from across the university to make a difference in our local and global communities through innovation. Win up to $10,000 to make your ideas happen. Submissions will … Continue reading