- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: How to build a Social Enterprise
Health insurance through the new health exchanges starts October 1, 2013. Which is a result of March 23, 2010, when President Obama signed into law a landmark health care reform legislation called the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). … Continue reading
Trying to figure out if you are ready to take on a new grant or contract? A new grant or contract can be vital to funding your organization’s programs—but brings responsibilities and risks as well. This tool will help you evaluate … Continue reading
Ownership Associates 232 Mt. Auburn Street, Harvard Square Cambridge, MA 02138. Ownership Associates is an international consulting firm providing a range of services to corporations interested in broadening ownership and workplace participation opportunities for employees. Ownership Associates specializes in the … Continue reading
Legal resources provide an outlet for aspiring entrepreneurs, small businesses and non-profits that may not have all the resources upon the initial development of social enterprises. In order to further expand within the community and increase sustainability, owners must integrate … Continue reading