- Conference Press. Hone Your Talents in Writing
- Don‘t Marry without Knowing Such Three Issues! What Makes Like Last? Biochemistry and biology or Compatibility condition?
- Could I Travel with CBD Products?
- The Inexplicable Mystery Towards Site Builder with Forums Revealed
- All you Wish To Know About Cannabis Indica Oil
- Want to look for Love? Quick and sensible Women Do Make Love Happen They MAKE Love Manifest
- Millions of users and hundreds of thousands of merchants use digital assets.
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.
Category Archives: Videos
Michael Crow, the 16th President of Arizona State University, speaks at TEDxAshoka on social change and justice in this video entitled The New U: New Solutions, New Futures. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5Q74tGj28
Social Economy Arizona is a project spearheaded by Vanna Gonzales, Assistant Professor of Justice and Social Inquiry in the School of Social Transformation, an academic unit of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Arizona State University. Dr. Gonzales … Continue reading
Jessica Gordon Nembhard is is an associate professor of community justice and social economic development in the Department of African-American Studies at John Jay College, CUNY. She is also a consultant (formerly Research Director) to the Preamble Center, Washington, DC. … Continue reading
Dr. Elizabeth A. Segal is a social policy analyst with a background in professional social work. She currently holds the position of Professor in the School of Social Work at Arizona State University. She has served on the faculties of … Continue reading
An archaeologist and historian by training, van der Leeuw’s personal research interests are in the study of long-term dynamics of socio-environmental systems, reconstruction of ancient technologies, (ancient and modern) regional man-land relationships, invention and innovation, urban dynamics, geographic information systems, … Continue reading
Ted De Barbieri is an Equal Justice Works Fellow and Staff Attorney in the Urban Justice Center’s Community Development Project in New York City. The Community Development Project provides litigation and transactional support to community-based organizations throughout the five boroughs. … Continue reading