- New Film FOOD CHAINS…not to miss!
- Pro Bono Week October 19-25th
- Great Summer Opportunity! Global Social Innovation Fellowship
- FOOD! Don’t miss the 2014 Downtown Lecture Series October 15-November 12
- Activating Impact: Lend for America’s 6th Annual Summit
- Looking for resources related to social justice public policy?
- What do unions and cooperatives have in common?
From the Forums
TranslatorPowered by Google Translate.
Author Archives: Peter Scobas
Interested in pursuing social justice while working for yourself? Check out how millennials in Sweden are doing it through cooperatives!
Hotel BAUEN is one of the most emblematic worker-recuperated businesses in Argentina. Unfortunately, the workers of Hotel BAUEN face permanent eviction after 11 years of successfully self-managing the hotel as a worker-recuperated enterprise, because of outstanding debt that stems from … Continue reading
Health cooperatives have sprung up in the United States as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Find out more about how Obama has helped to foster co-op start-ups. Already, some 23 consumer-owned insurance co-ops have enrolled some 300,000 people … Continue reading
FinCapDev is a mobile app development competition that helps millions of underserved Americans make smarter financial choices and achieve better access to financial services. FinCapDev is offering a $100,000 prize purse, startup cash, as well as tech resources and expert … Continue reading